Masks [was: Re: About 5yr. log retention]

Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 10:06:03PM +0100, Anonymous wrote:

> I was unable to locate any other states with statutes addressing "mask
> wearing" in public (without intent to commit burglary).  No doubt the
rest
> of the offending rules are ordinances instead.

Also see 18 USC 242 and 42 USC 1985 for criminal and civil penalties,
respectively, for "two or more persons" who "go in disguise on the highway,
or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free
exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege" secured by the US
constitution or the laws of the United States.

Greg Broiles gbroiles at netbox.com
PO Box 897
Oakland CA 94604