CDR: THE OFFICIAL EASYWINNING.COM NEWSLETTER - NOVEMBER 28, 2000

newsletter at easywinning.com newsletter at easywinning.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

The Official EasyWinning.com Weekly Newsletter!  The Newsletter that keeps you up to date with the hottest prizes, great offers, freebies and fun games.
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=342&NID=2881405

Sponsor site of the week -Get A FREE Ericsson Cell Phone!
Limited Time Offer - Only Available Online.
Also Receive These FREE Accessories:
-Free Handsfree Headset
-Free Leather Case
-Free Rapid Power Vehicle Adapter
-Free Shipping
Go to  http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=343&NID=2881405

EASYWINNING'S PICK OF THE WEEK!
0% INTRODUCTORY APR!!!
Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=344&NID=2881405

SEND $50...GET A $15 FREE GIFT!
Flooz is the perfect gift for the holidays. You send it, with a personalized greeting, by e-mail and they spend it, just like money, at their choice of the Web's best stores.  Send $50 or more of Flooz to someone special...and receive $15 of Flooz as our gift to you!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=347&NID=2881405

HOT PRIZES!!!
EasyWinning's weekly $1,000,000 giveaway! You can now enter three times a day.  Earn extra entries to winning $1,000 when you refer a friend to the million giveaway.  Each friend you refer, you get 1 entry to our $1,000 Giveaway.  If your friend signs up, you get 10 extra entries to the $1,000 giveaway.  Enter today!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=346&NID=2881405

Win Wilson Pro Staff Golf Clubs
�	11 club set includes Driver, 3 and 5 woods and 3 iron through pitching wedge
�	Woods and irons have 100% carbon fiber graphite shafts
�	Woods made from brass back bi-metal technology
�	Driver contains titanium steel
�	Irons made from 431 stainless steel
�	Irons have oversized head design and are perimeter weighted
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=348&NID=2881405

***BONUS SPINS***
Here are 5 Bonus spins to our FREE slot machine game - Slots of Cash.  We have had more than 10 winners since we awarded our first BIG JACKPOT WINNER of $17,878.  You don't want to miss out on your chance.  Play everyday!  Click here for your 5 BONUS SPINS!!!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=349&NID=2881405

So, be sure to visit EasyWinning.com - with over 50 prizes, $1,000,000 giveaway, daily drawings, Fun Games, a FREE instant win slot machine game, hot offers and more, how could you resist?  Today could be your lucky day!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=342&NID=2881405

Good luck and happy entering!

Andrew Charles
Prize Director