CDR: Important: $25,000 Verification

verify at easywinning.com verify at easywinning.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

Dear fgjfgj,

You recently entered to win $25,000 from EasyWinning at Troppolotto.com.  It is important that you validate that the information we have regarding your entry is correct.  With the winner selection date coming soon, we need to be able to get in touch with you should you be the winner.  Please click here to validate your entry and complete your FREE registration at EasyWinning.com.  Thank you!
http://www.easywinning.com/firsttime_troppolotto2.asp?sl=trop11162000&confirmation=cypherpunks@toad.com

Philip Lewis
VP, Business Affairs
www.EasyWinning.com

Please note that you have received this email as you indicated at troppolotto.com that you would like to enter to win the EasyWinning.com $25,000 giveaway.  You are not an EasyWinning member until you validate your entry and register at EasyWinning.com.
http://www.easywinning.com/firsttime_troppolotto2.asp?sl=trop11162000&confirmation=cypherpunks@toad.com