Public Key Infrastructure: An Artifact...

Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

I would like to get further information as to why you don't think revocation
does
not work?  I'll admit that in the case of the revocation of Sun's certificates,
it
was very apparent that the notification process was weak.  The other piece, the
browser checking of expired/revoked certificates is non-existent but if you
properly
set up your application, it "should" check the revocation status of both the CA
certificate and the subscriber's certificate.

Your thoughts?