NRA Prints HALF Of The Story (Barniskis)?

Neal Lang NealL at mwicorp.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

Date sent:      	Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:51:26 -0400

> Hi, Angel,
>
> If I get real ambitious and write the definitive expose' on why
> "Project Exile" is the best thing for the "right to keep and bear
> arms" since the discovery of smokeless powder, would you have the
> "good sense" publish same on your site?
>
> Keep the Faith,
>
> Neal

Sure.  If you don't mind publishing your eddress so I don't have to
invest hours on end listening to people shotgun your false
assumptions, oversights and miscalcualtions.  :-)

Knock yourself out.  Stick it here:
https://www.keepandbeararms.com/newsarchives/XcNPAdd.asp

Better yet, and much preferred, be the first to challenge exact excerpts
from the Project Exile Condemnation Coalition's statement -- so you
can heal us poor, misguided fools of our afflictions:
http://www.KeepAndBearArms.com/exile2

Shamaya Smartaleck