YOU CAN OWN AN ADULT SITE AND MAKE HUGE ���/$$$

maillist at customers.com maillist at customers.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

Take advantage , get involved with the $35 billion dollar a year
adult XXX industry by taking one of our  adult web sites
business and we'll make sure you earn a lot of money.
It's what  over 70% of 250'000'000 of surfurs are looking for.
Make  tens of £1000's without selling, experience,
administration, stock, investment or having to answer the phone
ever again. Get a "REVOLUTIONARY" money making web site from us
and we'll make sure you make A LOT OF MONEY Contact me:
puce1957 at yahoo.com "more info" in subject line, or "remove" if
you prefere to be removed from my database.