[liberationtech] Cryptoparty in Los Altos, California

Rhona Mahony rmahony at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 27 17:24:56 PDT 2013

The Los Altos Library is letting us offer a Cryptoparty for the general
public in a big room with sunlight and wifi on Sunday, May 19, 2013,
from 1 pm to 3 pm at 13 South San Antonio Road, Los Altos, California.
http://www.sccl.org/locations/hours-and-locations/los-altos/news
We hope that our team of teenage volunteer teachers will come again,
after their brilliant work at the Cryptoparty on the Stanford University
campus on February 24, 2013.
http://wildbee.org/2013/03/07/cryptoparty-stanford/
We are covering very basic topics: strong passwords, Https Everywhere,
DuckDuckGo and Startpage, ad blockers, Cryptocat, Truecrypt, PGP email
with Thunderbird, and Tor.
http://fluffernutter.info/cryptoparty/guests.html
Come if you like, to teach or learn.
~~Rhona
Rhona Mahony
rmahony at stanford.edu
--
Too many emails? Unsubscribe, change to digest, or change password by emailing moderator at companys at stanford.edu or changing your settings at https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/liberationtech

----- End forwarded message -----