[cryptography] Cypherpunks mailing list

Jens Kubieziel jens at kubieziel.de
Mon Mar 25 05:39:44 PDT 2013

* Adam Back schrieb am 2013-03-25 um 09:25 Uhr:
> Maybe someone with a more neutral domain could try it - or a
> cypherpunks.* domain if they have a listserv handy.

Our local hackerspace uses a rather neutral address:
<URL:https://list.lstsrv.org/>
We could also host the Cypherpunks list, if you like. However here is no
Majordomo running (and probably never will be). As far as I see it the
list doesn't use the distributed feature, so switching to Mailman should
not be a hard problem.

If you like a more on topic domain I could setup a mailing list at
anonymitaet-im-inter.net. ;) This is german for ;anonymity on the
internet+. The site hosts at the moment only a Mixmaster node.

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Wo die Zivilcourage keine Heimat hat, reicht die Freiheit nicht weit.