[serval-project-dev] Announcing Serval 09.0RC1 - Shiny!

Romana Challans romana at servalproject.org
Mon Jan 21 21:57:49 PST 2013

After several months of exciting development, we are proud to announce the developer release candidate for wider testing of the Serval Mesh 0.90RC1, aka Shiny. It is called Shiny due to the significant and exciting changes we have made.

What we need from you now is people to download, install and test. We need you to really use it, and let us know what you think, good or bad. We want to know about all the bugs and issues, but we also want to know what you like about it. If you donbt discover any show stopping bugs, we hope to release this version into Google Play by the 25th January.

Download links and other resources at:
http://www.servalproject.org/archives/1021

Thank you all for staying on this journey with us!
Romana:)
Romana Challans
Co-founder & UI/UX Lead
http://servalproject.org
Phone : (+61) 0403865721 Skype : timelady

----- End forwarded message -----