[DIYbio] DIYbio.org survey, win a free iPad/OpenPRC

Dan dgrushkin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:09:24 PST 2013

*Hello DIYers,

In the last few months, DIYbio and the community science movement have come
under increasing scrutiny in policy circles. The attention rises from a
spate of articles<http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/06/health/amateur-biologists-are-new-fear-in-making-a-mutant-flu-virus.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0>that paint citizen scientists as national security risks. I'm working in
conjunction with DIYbio.org and the Wilson Center to dispell the
misconceptions about the community.

We need 7-15 minutes of your time to take this survey in order to show the
policymakers a more accurate portrait of the community.  As a perk, those
who complete the survey will be in entered into a drawing for your choice
of an OpenPCR or iPAD 2.

Click here <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/diybio> to take the survey. (
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/diybio)

Thanks again for your help!

Daniel Grushkin
The founders of DIYbio.org *
*and The Wilson Center *

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diybio at googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en
Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio?hl=en.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/diybio/-/Vj8ANP6V-CoJ.