[drone-list] Rent-a-Robocops

Claire Richard klerichar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:13:23 PST 2013

here is an interesting interview with a retired drone pilot, suffering from
PTSD syndrom after flying drones for years

The article in from a recent international edition of German newspaper Der
Spiegel (the article is in English)

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/pain-continues-after-war-for-american-drone-pilot-a-872726.html

cr

--
Claire Richard
917 254 1311

Should you need to change your subscription options, please go to:

----- End forwarded message -----