saving files to blockchain

Karel Bílek kb at karelbilek.com
Wed Feb 27 10:03:01 PST 2013

Well it's dead (as in codebase), but the p2p network still works, there are
stuff added to the blockchain all the time.

However it is currently not suited for saving bigger files (as I wrote to
the git repo, it eats too much memory and diskspace and I am not exactly
sure why), just smaller text files, I would say. I wanted to build some
simple GUI for that but I currently don't have time for that.

KB