islamists webforums

Karel Bílek kb at karelbilek.com
Wed Sep 26 18:35:16 PDT 2012

well, this list is already listed as terrorist by Jester, so why not

I am looking for as much islamists webfora as possible (english is
better)... either regular web or torspace/darknet/i2p/...

it is good for both laughing at them + sort of testing the freedom of
the internet, I donno

the only one I really know in English is https://www.ansar1.info

I found a few working in Arabic in here -
http://www.ministrywarning.com/terrorists%20sites%20with%20Forumer.htm
- but since I don't understand Arabic that well I can't really tell
which are just regular Arabic forums ;(
http://muslm.net/vb

I would guess there will be lots of them on torspace, OTOH tor is so
slow few islamists would really be using it... who knows