[ZS] ZS reboot seed

Bryce Lynch virtualadept at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:56:51 PDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 8:19 AM, Dirk Bruere <dirk.bruere at gmail.com> wrote:

> Darknet server with encrypted list - doubly hidden and with only a
> handful of people who know the passwords and locations. In fact, apart

How about lots of them - one per member?  Barring the transition of an
x-risk into an x-occurrance, only one copy would have to survive.

> from one person, the passwords and location could be kept seperate ie
> only one person knows both. And the others do not all know each other.
> A "buddy system"

There are distributed, federated wikis out there.  There are
federated, distributed chat systems out there.  There are distributed
file stores out there.  There are federated, distributed socnets out
there.  There is no reason that we can't go mycelial and automagically
distribute copies of every/thing/ every/where/.

--
The Doctor [412/724/301/703] [ZS]
https://drwho.virtadpt.net/

----- End forwarded message -----