[ZS] ZS reboot seed

Bryce Lynch virtualadept at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:54:32 PDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 8:19 AM, R|diger Koch <rudiger.koch at gmail.com> wrote:

> We should focus on getting things done instead of doing magic with complex
> crypto to avoid problems that aren't real (yet). That  said, we might want
> to put such info into the NameCoin blockchain some day.
> http://dot-bit.org/Main_Page

The same accessibility problems exist for NameCoin as BitCoin:
NameCoins are destoyed as domains are (re-)registered, and CUDA and
FPGA mining will shortly make it next to impossible to register
quietly.  There are other technologies with a lower barrier to entry.

--
The Doctor [412/724/301/703] [ZS]
https://drwho.virtadpt.net/

----- End forwarded message -----