[HacDC:Byzantium] October Sprint Content

haxwithaxe me at haxwithaxe.net
Tue Oct 30 13:09:52 PDT 2012

i've been talking with the HARC people about doing a HAM license exam
at one of the sprints and figured if ever there were a time people
would be motivated to try for their license right after we got the
pants scared off us by a trio of nasty weather systems is likely one
of them. it sounds like the real exam won't likely happen due to
multiple issues but a dress rehearsal type practice exam might happen.
i also wanted to compile a repository of last minute type natural
disaster prep and publish it on the hacdc wiki. the wiki page would
then be used to make more user friendly documentation for use on the
MPCWN critical infrastructure nodes and any predisaster documentation
packages we might use within our project.

here is the beginning of the wiki page:
http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Emergency_Prep

this stuff should probably be used as alternate tasks to the code
rewrite though.

----- End forwarded message -----