Gaga + wiki?

b. brewer bbrewer at littledystopia.net
Tue Oct 9 13:43:25 PDT 2012

Depending on ones viewpoint of the people involved, the 3rd definition
could hold true...

"CalB7vaB7ryb b[kal-vuh-ree]  Show IPA
noun, plural CalB7vaB7ries for 2, 3.
1.
Golgotha, the place where Jesus was crucified. Luke 23:33.
2.
( often lowercase ) a sculptured representation of the Crucifixion,
usually erected in the open air.
3.
( lowercase ) an experience or occasion of extreme suffering, especially
mental suffering."

(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Calvary?s=t)

But yes, you are correct in my incorrect word usage. On that note, how
do you think this will impact the opinions of others on either
character? I'm trying to figure out if it will 'help' Assange or if it
will 'harm' gaga. (Yes, I'm trying to quantify something that is hard /
silly to quantify).