Julian Assange now an official enemy of the US

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:34:06 PST 2012

Anyone notice that Julian has published a book entitled "Cypherpunks"?

We'll probably be getting a steady stream of hot, young tail soon. Where's Tim
May at to send 'em reeling?

Julian Assange = King of the Cypherpunks. It's official, because the King of
the Anarchy said so. Anyone who can piss of the US Feds that much deserves all
praise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repatriation_of_Ahmed_Agiza_and_Muhammad_al-Zery