decentralized chat using CouchDB

Bryce Lynch virtualadept at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:23:35 PST 2012

<trimming the lot for brevity>

It's interesting this showed up.. I've been writing up notes (mental
meanderings, really) on the same problem.  One of them has to do with
storing files in Mairdir/ format (http://cr.yp.to/proto/maildir.html) on a
Tahoe-LAFS storage grid, and the other has to do with hacking Litter (
https://github.com/ptony82/litter) for a) multiuser support, and b) storing
posts in a MongoDB database replicated-and-sharded across a Byzantium mesh
rather than distributed with IP multicasting and cached in lots of
user-centric SQLite databases.

If anybody would be interested in taking a look at them, I'd be happy to
post them.

--
The Doctor [412/724/301/703] [ZS (MED)]
https://drwho.virtadpt.net/