Fwd: #6622888 Message from Twitter Support: "We've received a DMCA notice regarding your account"

wilfred at hush.ai wilfred at hush.ai
Thu Nov 15 17:37:51 PST 2012

 Sent using Hushmail
----- Forwarded message from "Twitter Support"  -----
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 01:28:08 +0000
Subject: #6622888 Message from Twitter Support: "We've received a DMCA
notice regarding your account"
To: lzr9
    ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
-------------------------

lzr9, Nov 15 05:27 pm (PST):

	Hello,

	The following material has been withheld from your account in
response to the DMCA takedown notice copied at the bottom of this
email:

	Image uploaded with Tweet:
http://twitter.com/lzr9/status/267801862370127872/photo/1 - @AP
http://t.co/z1g2JcFx not in THAT position! http://t.co/75Bb0Xm0
http://t.co/LlYuCZQx

	If you believe the material has been withheld as a result of mistake
or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notification of your
objection pursuant to 17 U.S.C. B' 512(g)(3).

	Please include the following in your counter-notification:

	1. Your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and
Twitter user name.

	2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which
access has been disabled and the location at which the material
appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

	3. The following statement: b
I swear under penalty of perjury that
I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled
as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be
removed or disabled.b

	4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal
District Court for the judicial district in which your address is
located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the
Northern District of California, and that you will accept service of
process from the person who provided notice under 17 U.S.C. 512
(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

	5. Your physical or electronic signature

	Please send your counter-notification to us at the following address:

	Twitter, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent, DMCA Counter-Notification
1355 Market Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94103

	Or fax to: 415-222-9958

	We will forward a copy of your counter-notification, including the
information required in item 1 above, to the complainant and Chilling
Effects. BY SENDING US A COUNTER-NOTIFICATION, YOU CONSENT TO THIS
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

	Alternatively, you can use Chilling Effectsb counter-notice form:
https://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca/counter512.pdf

	If we do not receive notice from the complainant, within 10 business
days, that the complainant has filed an action seeking a court order
to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the
material on Twitter, we will replace or cease disabling access to the
material. More information about copyright, DMCA, and counter-notices
may be found at: https://support.twitter.com/articles/15795

	THIS RESPONSE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE AND WE ARE NOT YOUR ATTORNEYS. We
recommend you contact your own attorney about this matter.

	Thank you,

	Twitter Trust and Safety

	******************************

	DMCA Takedown Notice

	== Reporter: I am the copyright owner.
== Name: Stephen Theriault
== Company: Stephen T Photography
== Job title: Photographer
== Email: Stephen.Theriault.Photo at gmail.com

	== Address: 8205 Laguna Ln
== City: Tampa
== State/Province: FL
== Postal code: 33619
== Country: United States
== Phone (optional): 8135971759
== Fax (optional): n/a

	-------

	== Reported Twitter account: @lzr9

	== Reported material on Twitter: Twitter-hosted media

	== Description of original work: Copyright images that I photographed
of General David Petraeus and Jill Kelley. The images are sensitive
and sought-after worldwide at this time. They infringe on my copyright
and the privacy of General Petraeus and Jill Kelley.

	http://twitter.com/lzr9/status/267801862370127872/photo/1
Post at 5:31 PM - 11 Nov 12
And post at 5:54 PM - 11 Nov 12 from Orust, VC$stra GC6taland

	== Reported Tweet URL:
http://twitter.com/lzr9/status/267801862370127872/photo/1

	== Copyright holder?: I (or an authorized representative) created the
image or have obtained rights to the image.

	== Description of infringement: Copyright images that I photographed
of General David Petraeus and Jill Kelley. The images are sensitive
and sought-after worldwide at this time. They infringe on my copyright
and the privacy of General Petraeus and Jill Kelley.

	This user has posted two tweets at 5:31 PM - 11 Nov 12
And post at 5:54 PM - 11 Nov 12 from Orust, VC$stra GC6taland

	Both of these posts share private protected images which should not
be made public!

	---

	== Reported Twitter account: @lzr9

	== Reported material on Twitter: Tweet(s)

	== Description of original work: Copyright images that I photographed
of General David Petraeus and Jill Kelley. The images are sensitive
and sought-after worldwide at this time. They infringe on my copyright
and the privacy of General Petraeus and Jill Kelley.

	== Description of infringement: User has posted private images which
are HIGHLY sensitive, please remove them from twitter ASAP!

	http://twitter.com/lzr9/status/267801862370127872/photo/1
pic.twitter.com/LlYuCZQx

	Post at 5:31 PM - 11 Nov 12
And post at 5:54 PM - 11 Nov 12 from Orust, VC$stra GC6taland

	== Reported Tweet URL:
http://twitter.com/lzr9/status/267801862370127872

	== Reported Tweet Content: @AP stephent.smugmug.com/Other/Centcom-b&
not in THAT position! stephent.smugmug.com/Other/Centcom-b&
http://t.co/LlYuCZQx

	== Reported Tweet Time: Nov 12 2012 01:31:54 via web

	== Where does this Tweet link to?: The Tweet links directly to an
infringing file (i.e., when you click the link, the file begins to
download).

	== Infringing material still available?: I have confirmed that the
infringing material is available for download at the linked site as of
the submission of this notice.

	-------

	== 512(f) Acknowledgment: I understand that under 17 U.S.C. B'
512(f), I may be liable for any damages, including costs and
attorneys' fees, if I knowingly materially misrepresent that reported
material or activity is infringing.

	== Good Faith Belief: I have good faith belief that use of the
material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

	== Authority to Act: The information in this notification is
accurate, and I state under penalty of perjury that I am authorized to
act on behalf of the copyright owner.

	== Signature: Stephen Theriault

	Please note, we cannot accept email attachments at this time; please
include all information in the body of your request.

Message-Id:8YTC53D9_50a596a0c0ac9_1adf1a17a74215349_sprut