[liberationtech] Baku attendees compromised

Alex Comninos alex.comninos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:42:51 PST 2012

My quotes about "fiction" was not from the closing ceremony, but by an
official from the presidency

http://www.contact.az/docs/2012/Interview/110900017569en.htm#.UJz7OmnMqlJ

my point is unsubstantiated hacking claims feeds the Azerbaijani's
government claims about "fictions" regarding internet freedom in Az.

Perhaps it is stupid to pursue this, I just want diplomats to be
diplomatic and responsible. I think evidence, rather than sabre
rattling is important in international cybersecurity incidents.