Fwd: Cease and desist

Lee @ Royal Gardens lee at royalgardens.us
Fri Nov 2 15:33:00 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lee @ Royal Gardens <lee at royalgardens.us>
Date: Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: Cease and desist
To: "JOHN WOODRUFF (HNL)" <john.woodruff at usss.dhs.gov>

As the condition and environment of this enforced disappearance
indicates, you personally are the contact point for, and are
responsible for the activities of, a large number of individuals
throughout this area who are directly associated with major organized
crime and various factions responsible for the situation here.

There are over 4,000 individuals claiming to be directly under your
direction, or purporting to be operating on your behalf. If you are
not directly responsible for these entities, consisting of an
assortment of major organized crime syndicates and other organizations
coordinated locally via contacts at hawaii, it can only be hoped that
their activities are managed by an entity to whome you have knowingly
delegated responsibility.

These entities, including "DHS Region 9" and a diversity of state and
regional "police" individuals, explicitly claim to operate under
Secret Service or USDOJ direction, and a wide variety of individuals
with whome you have personally be in contact with continue to act on
your behalf.

Additionally, your implied direct molestation of communications,
travel, and most facets of this enforced disappearance environment are
indicated as under your direct management; (or more obviously) if not
so, you must deal with adversary parties purporting to operate on your
behalf.

The note above, related to this coordination of criminal factions
(especially those associated to foreign (US Mainland) organizations),
directly indicates your personal responsibility in this situation as
such is the claim made by those entities.

As would be rational to imply, it is unlikely you could personally be
fully aware and responsible for the diversity of situations attributed
to you personally, so indications strongly suggest your institution
has been undermined and subjugated while these other entities purport
to act on your behalf.

Obviously, there is exception, as certain individuals have frequently
been in contact with you personally, while continuing their criminal
antics on behalf of foreign organized crime syndicates.

I appologise for the delay in response, in over 3 years of similar
situations and the maintenance of this enforced disappearance
environment -- purportedly directly -- managed by yourself and
entities with whome you are directly associated, I was not expecting a
rapid response.

To respond to your explicit inquiry: If you are not personally
responsible for these situations, someone claiming to be acting on
your authority most certainly is. Emphasis must be placed on the
explicit inter-association with foreign major organized crime
syndicates and the explicit indication of your personal involvement
with the conditions of this enforced disappearance (hostage)
situation.

-