[drone-list] Drone Summit: Why the FAA Should Regulate Drones

Amie Stepanovich stepanovich at epic.org
Mon May 7 13:13:09 PDT 2012

I wanted to share with you all my speech at the Drone Summit last weekend. Here I explain why I believe that the FAA should regulate drones in the United States in order to protect privacy. I also highly recommend the other 3 speakers on my panel - Tom Barry, Jay Stanley, and Trevor Timm (you can select from the "latest videos" along the bottom of the screen).

http://www.livestream.com/codepink/video?clipId=pla_868efa49-808b-46b7-83e4-12897df60b1c&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Amie Stepanovich
Associate Litigation Counsel
Electronic Privacy Information Center
202.483.1140 x104
@astepanovich

Defend Privacy. Support EPIC.
http://www.epic.org/donate/

Should you need to change your subscription options, please go to:

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above) next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

You will need the user name and password you receive from the list moderator in monthly reminders.

Should you need immediate assistance, please contact the list moderator.

----- End forwarded message -----