[HacDC:Byzantium] Re: Development sprint coming up this weekend.

Ben Mendis dragonwisard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:16:37 PDT 2012

Yes, the sprint will be at HacDC in the software/class room. We usually
spread it over two days. Friday night we start around 7p and have some
discussions on specifically what we want to accomplish and how we will
allocate time on Saturday, and then work a little bit or just make sure
everything is setup for Saturday. Also, if we have enough people there by
8p we usually have free pizza.

Then on Saturday we get started at noon and work late with a break or two
in the middle to keep everyone fresh and focused. In the past we have tried
to set the start time at 10am, but some of us have found it difficult to
wake up that early on a Saturday. ;-)

You're welcome to come for either or both days.

----- End forwarded message -----