StockAlert- VIP c8pi1

Rich L. Bell rbell_hh at PennyStocksExpertNewsletter.com.jfet.org
Wed Mar 21 13:27:27 PDT 2012

Dear Valued Subscribers,
Do not miss this gem of a company that appears to be ready to bounce to new
highs!
We have a brand new pick to present to you guys today, and we believe this
one could be absolutely huge for our members!

Before we get into all the juicy details, we'd like to remind you that
this year has been absolutely fantastic for our newsletter and for our
members. With one of our picks jumping over 1100% in such a short period
of time, we know that so many of you have been anxiously waiting for our
next big pick.

As you continue reading below, you will realize just how fantastic of a
company Vidable: VIBE is, and how much potential it has to jump sky
high in the coming few days!

We think that VIBE can do fantastic for our loyal members. Gains
of over 900% could be on the agenda!

We're very happy to bring you this pick at the current levels of only
3cents, which seems like a solid bargain to us. We're giving our
members a fantastic opportunity to look at VIBE before the rest of
WallStreet realizes its potential, which could send it skyrocketing very
quickly!

More than 112 million Americans have used online classifieds, and about
20.7 million use them on an almost daily basis.  Vidable: (VIBE) is an
innovative website that makes online video advertisements more accessible
to local businesses and consumers.  This easy-to-use website allows users
to add a business directory profile in 24 different industries, and video
or post a classified video to sell a product or service.  Vidable: (VIBE)
hosts a video marketplace that is searchable by location and product or
service category.  The website is searchable through Google and other
prominent search engines, and users are able to easily create an account
through an existing Facebook profile.  For smart phone users, Vidable:
(VIBE) offers an easy-to-use app that automatically registers the
geographic location and pulls up offerings in the user?s vicinity.
The use of Internet classifieds, which has more than doubled since 2005,
has coincided with the decline of newspaper classified spending.  Ad
revenue from print classifieds has declined a breathtaking 92% over the
past ten years, hitting $723 million in 2010, down from $8.7 billion in
2000.  What has been bad for newspapers, though, has been a boon to the
Internet. Internet advertising revenue is growing heartily.  In 2011 alone,
revenue is expected to grow 18.8% over 2010 to $38.7 billion.  Internet
video is also booming, with more than 147 million Americans watching videos
online each month.  Craigslist remains the undeniable online classifieds
leader, with its 46 million unique visitors per month.  Directories, such
as Yelp.com and CitySearch.com, meanwhile, do not offer consumers the
opportunity to sell directly to each other, despite containing business
profiles.  All in all, few sites offer the kind of functionality,
ease-of-use, and, ultimately, mobile applications tha
 t VIBE offers.
As the Internet?s newest spot for businesses and prospective buyers to
seamlessly connect through video, VIBE will continue to encourage adoption
of its technology through various marketing avenues.  The Company will
boost brand consciousness through online methods including the search
engine optimization of its website, viral marketing, Google AdWords, and
cross-promotions with other search engines and video platforms.
Traditional channels of garnering attention will involve print media,
television advertising, and public relations tactics, including press
releases and print articles.  Finally, VIBE will round out its promotional
efforts with Chamber of Commerce membership and word of mouth
proliferation, thereby communicating its mission of creating a local,
community-focused platform for businesses and consumers alike.
Current levels seem like an absolute bargain to us, and we strongly believe
that VIBE has the potential to do fantastic for our subscribers in the
coming days!

WE ARE ENCOURAGING ALL SUBSCRIBERS TO TAKE ANOTHER HARD LOOK AT VIBE!

Sincerely,
ExplicitPennyPicks Team