[liberationtech] New Satphone Safety Guide

Brian Conley brianc at smallworldnews.tv
Tue Mar 13 15:43:29 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that we have released our newest guide, focusing on
increasing satphone safety through best practices.

You can find the guide here:

http://smallworldnews.tv/Guide/Guide_SatPhone_English.pdf

comments, questions, and critiques much appreciated!

I will be writing a longer blog about the motivations and timeliness later
this week. Also you can see Frank Smyth's comments here at CPJ.org:

http://cpj.org/blog/2012/03/from-small-world-timely-advice-on-safe-satphone-us.php

--

Brian Conley

Director, Small World News

http://smallworldnews.tv

m: 646.285.2046

Skype: brianjoelconley

public key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEEF938A1DBDD587<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE827FACCB139C9F0>

Should you need to change your subscription options, please go to:

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above) next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

Should you need immediate assistance, please contact the list moderator.

Please don't forget to follow us on http://twitter.com/#!/Liberationtech

----- End forwarded message -----