BBB notice RE: Case ID 44175755

BBB info at bbb.org
Tue Mar 13 07:13:25 PDT 2012

Hello,Here with the Better Business Bureau would like to inform you that we have received a complaint (ID 44175755) from one of your customers with respect to their dealership with you.Please open the COMPLAINT REPORT below to obtain the details  on this case and let us know of your position as soon as possible.We are looking forward to hearing from you.Sincerely,Carlos BaxterDispute CounselorBetter Business Bureau Council of Better Business Bureaus4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 1 (703) 276.0100Fax: 1 (703) 525.8277