[info] <nettime> What do you think about .art?

Visgean Skeloru visgean at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:41:56 PDT 2012

Well that would be the problem of all these dns alternatives, nobody uses
them. After the IPv6 will spread things will probably change slightly, as
there will be more demand for cheaper yet safe dns.

--
PGP pub key:

http://keyserver.pgp.com/vkd/SubmitSearch.event?SearchCriteria=visgean%40gmai
l.com
           http://www.abclinuxu.cz/lide/visgean/gpg
           A453 B7F3 33D9 3BE6 2B8A | F014 5347 EBAC 0A5A 3E92
Jabber: visgean at jabber.org | visgean at jabber.cz
Github: http://github.com/Visgean