[tt] [silk] library.nu

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:39:31 PDT 2012

<deleted all previous text since my comment is an irrelevant tangent --
hopefully of some value.>

One of the things I've come to love about the sort of people that are on
tt/cypherpunks is that they tend to care more about action than
rhetoric. People can debate "intellectual property" and "pirates vs.
freedom fighters" forever, if you let them. But that seems not to happen
here, at least not very often.

So, who has a library.nu rip? I'd seed it.