CagePrisoners Newsletter

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Mar 1 19:13:24 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:19:47 +0000
From: Editor <noreply at cageprisoners.com>
Subject: CP Newsletter

  Visit our website www.cageprisoners.com ( http://www.cageprisoners.com/ )

MAYBE CHRISTOPHER TAPPIN SHOULD HAVE DONATED TO CAGEPRISONERS? Last
Friday, Christopher Tappin turned himself into the custody of British
police. He has since been extradited to the United States, where he faces
charges for arms-dealing.  * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3603&Itemid=999 )

BAGRAM QURAN BURNING: HOW THE WAR IN AFGHANISTAN WAS LOST Burning Qurans
in Afghanistan is a sure sign that the US battle for hearts and minds is
lost * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3569&Itemid=999 )

AN INTRODUCTION TO EFFECTIVE LOBBYING & CAMPAIGNING Practical guidelines
and tips to bup-skillingb with the necessary information, tools and
guidance to become not just active but proactive citizens b and
ultimately to play a better and more efective role in society. * Read
more... ( /index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3530&Itemid=999 )

RENDITION: DID UK PLAY SECRET ROLE? New evidence has emerged of an alleged
cover-up of Britainbs secret role in the b
extraordinary renditionb

of terror suspects * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3602&Itemid=999 )

NYPD SURVEILLANCE ON AMERICAN MUSLIMS AIDED BY WHITE HOUSE CASH The money
was part of the little-known High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area program,
intended to help police fight drug crimes * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3599&Itemid=999 )

AMERICAN IN NYC BOMB CASE WILL LIKELY FACE CHARGES (Reuters) - Lawyers for
an American accused of building a pipe bomb said on Sunday they expected
an indictment against him on terrorism and other charges to be unsealed in
court this week. * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3597&Itemid=999 )

ABSENT JUSTICE WITH MOAZZAM BEGG: SAVING THE FAROOQI FAMILY HOME This week
Moazzam speaks to the family of Munir Farooqi who are fighting to save
their family home from police seizure after he was convicted of
terrorism-related offences last year * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3594&Itemid=999 )

AFTER A WONDERFUL VISIT TO KUWAIT, NEW PLANS TO CLOSE GUANTCB!NAMO AND TO
FREE THE LAST TWO KUWAITI PRISONERS Now that my first ever visit to Kuwait
has come to an end b in which I was involved in events and discussions
designed to raise the profile in Kuwait, and internationally, of the two
remaining Kuwaitis in GuantC!namo, Fayiz al-Kandari and Fawzi al-Odah b
I feel as though I have been away from my home in London for weeks, and
not just for five days, as the time was so busy. * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3593&Itemid=999 )

Judging from the recent polls, American voters seem pretty gung-ho
on the use of unmanned drones to go after terrorists, which makes it
unlikely that the US will agree to stop or scale down drone operations in
Pakistan, especially in an election year * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3580&Itemid=999 )

OBAMAC"BBS DRONE WAR: WAR ON TERROR OR WAR ON THE TERRORIZED? On January
30th, President Obama finally conceded that the United States was
orchestrating drone strikes in Pakistan, insisting however that they are
kept on a very tight leashb
. * Read more... (
/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3576&Itemid=999 )

Connect with us:

Facebook (
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cageprisoners/122052607808255 )

Twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/cageprisoners )