[drone-list] A few odds and ends

BeatTheChip beatthechip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:13:50 PDT 2012

Hi,

There's Telecomix dropped off some information on drone carrier designs and
 the DRT surveillacne description, the most detailed I have yet seen.

https://twitter.com/TelecomixBSRE/status/212755861607677952

This... U.S. Drone Crashes in Maryland Swamp http://bit.ly/KSdJoc
@democracynow

and finally...

Sen. Paul Introduces Bill to Protect Americans Against Unwarranted b*#*Drone*
b, <https://twitter.com/search/%23Drone>b*#*Surveillance*b,<https://twitter.com/search/%23Surveillance>
Rand
Paul http://bit.ly/KQ1rN0  <http://t.co/g8mUagP4>

--
BeatTheChip.org
511Campaign.org

**I am a United States citizen.  My phone and electronic communications may
be monitored by the NSA, the FBI, DHS  and private contractors who will be
held unaccountable for crimes against privacy according to illegal and
unenforceable laws, FISA & The Patriot Act.   Due to the invasive and
unconstitutional nature of these laws, I do not recognize the authority of
the surveillants and will prosecute on stalking, habitual harassment if
 there is no legal grounds for reasonable suspicion of  wrongdoing in my
private conversations.  Get a warrant.*

Should you need to change your subscription options, please go to:

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above) next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

You will need the user name and password you receive from the list moderator in monthly reminders.

Should you need immediate assistance, please contact the list moderator.

----- End forwarded message -----