[p2p-hackers] P2P DNS-related web sites/blogs/discussion forums?

Emin Gun Sirer egs at systems.cs.cornell.edu
Thu Jan 12 14:29:49 PST 2012

I did some of the earliest work on a feasible peer-to-peer DNS called
CoDoNs:
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/people/egs/beehive/codons.php

The project website describes the kind of system we envisioned as a
"safety-net" for DNS. There are lots of good reasons for not fracturing the
namespace. DNSSEC helps by providing a secure mapping from names to
addresses, while CoDoNs helps by removing centralized bottlenecks to the
distribution of DNSSEC-protected records.

- egs

----- End forwarded message -----