BBB notice RE: Case ID 65245420

BBB alert at bbb.org
Tue Feb 21 03:47:38 PST 2012

Good afternoon,Here with the Better Business Bureau notifies you that we have been filed a complaint (ID 65245420) from a customer of yours related to their dealership with you.Please open the COMPLAINT REPORT below to view the details  on this case and inform us about your position as soon as possible.We hope to hear from you shortly.Sincerely,Nita AracelyDispute CounselorBetter Business Bureau Council of Better Business Bureaus4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 1 (703) 276.0100Fax: 1 (703) 525.8277