30,000 Domestic Drones to Fill Our Skies, Civil Liberties at Risk

Visgean Skeloru visgean at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 04:01:25 PST 2012

It would be nice to hack such device as it happened previously in Iran (and
in Afghanistan afaik they were able to decode the video transmission ) and
as the USA is much more developed I believe that the hacking and overtaking
of such drones will be much more popular...

--
PGP pub key:

http://keyserver.pgp.com/vkd/SubmitSearch.event?SearchCriteria=visgean%40gmail.com
           http://www.abclinuxu.cz/lide/visgean/gpg
           A453 B7F3 33D9 3BE6 2B8A | F014 5347 EBAC 0A5A 3E92
Jabber: visgean at jabber.org | visgean at jabber.cz
Github: http://github.com/Visgean