[liberationtech] Call for hardware researchers/hackers

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Feb 2 11:33:18 PST 2012

- --
Sent from Kaiten Mail for Android. Please excuse my brevity.

Should you need to change your subscription options, please go to:

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above) next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

You will need the user name and password you receive from the list moderator in monthly reminders.

Should you need immediate assistance, please contact the list moderator.

Please don't forget to follow us on http://twitter.com/#!/Liberationtech

----- End forwarded message -----