[ZS] Two criticisms of ZS, and solutions...

Gary Mulder flyingkiwiguy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:23:40 PST 2012

On 17 December 2012 14:53, Tyler <tjgillies at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also BTC is a monetary system. Basing worth on wealth might not be the
> best way to form ZS.
> I think a distributed Web Of trust model would work well and not be
> beholden to any central authority

However, a BTC address can be used as a unique, distributed, verifiable,
but still semi-anonymous identity. I just read the following interesting
blog post which also looks at trust and reputation online:

http://associatesmind.com/2012/12/07/the-hyperlink-a-microtransaction-of-trust/

Regards,
Gary

----- End forwarded message -----