Assange-WikiLeaks Crypto Arms Call Triple Cross

jd.cypherpunks jd.cypherpunks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:18:57 PST 2012

funny.
After all those years - cpunks know the stories of snitches, deception, false
accusation, blood and thunder at every possible level and from every side of
all possible coins. Sort of been there done that got the tshirt. Saw JA coming
and going from cpunks and these days he (like many before) use 'affiliation'
to get add. cover, it's ok with me (and acceptable to most, I guess). Anyhow,
be aware that many see the move and some may react.
Some education can be found in Jim Bell's story, see
http://www.cryptome.org/cartome/homeland.htm or use Google in case you (as a
'coderman' ) don't trust cpunks at all. :)

--Michael