Assange-WikiLeaks Crypto Arms Call Triple Cross

Greg Broiles gbroiles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:04:19 PST 2012

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Cincinnatus <cincinnatus at lavabit.com> wrote:

> Everyone respects John for what he does, but it's clear the cheese has
> slipped further off his cracker in the last couple years.  It's saddening.

While I imagine John appreciates the plausible deniability provided by the
possibility of mental illness or declining faculties (cf. Uncle Junior), I
think you're failing to appreciate the opportunity here to watch a master
at work. It's all part of the show, right? John understands the long game
(long con?) better than most.

--
Greg Broiles
gbroiles at gmail.com