[drone-list] Using UAVs in Humanitarian Crises to Restore Connectivity

The Doctor drwho at virtadpt.net
Tue Dec 4 09:02:36 PST 2012

Should you need to change your subscription options, please go to:

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above) next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

You will need the user name and password you receive from the list moderator in monthly reminders.

Should you need immediate assistance, please contact the list moderator.

----- End forwarded message -----