Julian Assange now an official enemy of the US

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sat Dec 1 04:11:15 PST 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 06:34:06PM -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
> Anyone notice that Julian has published a book entitled "Cypherpunks"?

Yes.

> We'll probably be getting a steady stream of hot, young tail soon. Where's Tim
> May at to send 'em reeling?

Is he still posting on Usenet? I haven't looked in ages.

> Julian Assange = King of the Cypherpunks. It's official, because the King of
> the Anarchy said so. Anyone who can piss of the US Feds that much deserves all
> praise.

I think he's done good. The next generation of whistleblowers
will be using a decentralized cryptographic filesystem. It's like
trying to take down BitCoin vs. eGold. Now if only journalists
weren't that technology challenged. But they'll learn, when their
more savvy colleagues keep snatching up the big fat stories
from under their noses.

Wonder when the first joker will actually implement AP a
la Silkroad. Hope not to soon, the authorities are already
breathing down our general necks for no damn reason.