[liberationtech] Free Network Foundation deploys mesh network for Occupy Austin; Contact Conference

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Wed Oct 19 14:29:54 PDT 2011

For more info on the mentioned Freedom Tower, see
http://freenetworkfoundation.org/?p=403
even more technical: http://thefnf.org:9001/ro/r.lug5aGlhVVAlXMIm

Basically, it is like a wireless Access Point for mesh network routers,
such as the FreedomBox, that serves as a gateway to the Internet.

Transparency info: I am a research fellow of the FNF.