[tor-talk] German police keylogger analysis (and the effects on Tor are....?)

lodewijk andré de la porte lodewijkadlp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 04:55:13 PDT 2011

All non-windows OS's are less likely targets due to a lower market share.
Linux has complete rights management, although using it properly is the
user's (or his/her root's) responsibility. Mac has a good reputation but I'm
not an expert on it.

What's even better is chrome/chromium OS. Don't install anything, browser
only. No place to install spyware.

Lewis