Perry Metzger Entrepreneur

lodewijk andré de la porte lodewijkadlp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:36:15 PDT 2011

When I first heard Steve died I thought people were joking. I figured he
resigned from Apple but he'd stick around for another few years, like Bill's
around although he resigned. I was wrong. I actually had the world slowing
down feeling. Realizing I'd never have a discussion about the early years of
the computer industry and where it's going with an aged Steve and Bill. I
simply thought it was unlikely I'd ever be important enough to get that
conversation, but now it's impossible . He's been such a role model of how a
solid presentation should be given. The image Apple has gained under his
leadership is sheer cunning. I wish I knew how responsible he was for it, so
I could credit him accordingly.

I like to think it was all him. It's times like these that time's
passing disturbs me most. That I wish for an afterlife so that nothing is
lost.
*snip*
</poeticmood begs="(please mind. Please.)">