[p2p-hackers] OneSwarm status?

Tomas Isdal isdal at cs.washington.edu
Mon Nov 21 10:42:28 PST 2011

We are still actively developing OneSwarm, both general maintenance to
keep out bugs that pop up, and implementing new features.

Best place to follow development is to look at the GitHub project.
https://github.com/CSEMike/OneSwarm

You description is pretty accurate. Users can download files from
within the network, those downloads are designed to be anonymous and
be really hard for an adversary to track. If the desired file isn't on
the network they can _manually_ fall back to download it as a "normal"
torrent (which isn't anonymous) and chose to share it in the private
network.

Let me know if you have any other questions and thank for "...OneSwarm
is the the most interesting p2p project I've heard of in a very long
time."!

// Tomas

----- End forwarded message -----