[Freedombox-discuss] Introducing the Technical Advisory Committee

lodewijk andré de la porte lodewijkadlp at gmail.com
Sat May 28 13:07:22 PDT 2011

I like the concept of a "possibility barrier". I'd like to discuss
forumalting it in an exact manner, like the sound or light barrier. Later it
might be used to postulate the probability of success of any project and
when the accuracy is high enough we can build a heuristic process to
eliminate any email's inpossible idea's.

Until then I suggest silent awkward looks across the room. (helping people
understand why what they're trying to do is impossible is a good idea too.)