[liberationtech] iPhones/iPads secretly track 'scary amount' of?your movements

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 19:04:28 PDT 2011

Actually that's a really good point. Even I've been lulled into accepting
being surveilled as the default. "Oops! We accidently grab all of the traffic
coming from your device! Sorry about that!" It's like falling up, and it
didn't even occur  to me to be more than slightly peeved.

Damn. Soon I'll be arguing whether routine anal probes at bridge and tunnel
crossings are actually necessary.

-TD