Iranian state-sponsored cyberwarfare is indistinguishable from script kiddies

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 21:10:55 PDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 11:11 PM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> ..
>> Pretty much every news report I've seen so far that mentions any kind of
>> Iranian connection is claiming that it's Iranian state-sponsored hacking.

now you can point them at:
  http://pastebin.com/74KXCaEZ

comodo ceo a fucking dunce and tool. send your csr anywhere else!

> considering the poorly deployed, poorly managed, poorly maintained
> iranian networking and computing systems in question, Occam says
> someone having fun through iranian pwn hops...

even if that someone is themselves persian...

 , a few choice quotes in the correspondence. c.f.:
"""
 'I heard that some stupids tried to ask about it from Iran's
ambassador in UN, really? How smartass you are? Where were you when
Stuxnet created by Israel and USA with millions of dollar budget, with
access to SCADA systems and Nuclear softwares? Why no one asked a
question from Israel and USA ambassador to UN?'
""