Privacy Tempest

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Jun 21 04:00:09 PDT 2011

Indeed, long before breast fixation was sexualized we knew
exactly where to find teat.

The way dogs, and perhaps other animals, store smells as humans
do sights to recall a path of travel, and find their way home after
being transported miles by vehicle elsewhere. Animals with
acute hearing do the same tracking and pathfinding.

Humans have gradually reduced reliance upon all there senses
to favor sight, aided by text and drawings, and those supplanted
by computers and other electronic gadgets with visual displays.

Magic, incantation, riots, hypnosis and paranormal work in ways
carefully studied by behaviorists aiming to manipulate humans.

Athletes, dancers, actors, musicians and "native" trackers have
the good sense to gather and retrieve muscle movement, natural
signs and sound many of us have let wither in over-educated belief
that sight and reason and logic should be dominant. The disembodied
electronic gadgetry world has distanced humans evern further into
terrible mistakes, drone genocide based on limited electronic data
only the most recent -- and more of that mini-WMD on the way.

Presumably tiny drones will be used for BW and CW on food
sources and disease, to complement the audio-terror they now
cause like the whistling bombs of WW2.

Back to Tempest in its manifold iterations beyond EM. Leakage
of signals, comms, concepts, secrets and much more via
the imperceptible to vain technologists trained to read only
a tiny smidgen of the sensory spectrum. What is being done
with those we are too smart-bombed to understand?

Probably one answer to that is why OBL could not be found
for a decade by the greatest technolgical nation ever invented
by the blind, deaf and mute. This is not to exclude the possibility
that OBL assassination is a fiction to declare victory by
technical means and methods of media manipulation.