Nov-L: CNN: Florida governor defends measure requiring drug tests for welfare (video) (fwd)

lodewijk andré de la porte lodewijkadlp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:42:56 PDT 2011

Although obnoxious this law is in line with the anti-drug direction of the
American government.

The more I think about it the stranger it is to be discriminated and drug
tested based on the fact that you're in the welfare program. Although
there's something profoundly justified about making sure
people receiving money are going to do the best thing possible with it,
considering drugs are mostly illegal in the US.

--Lewis