[tor-talk] anyone in SF want to talk on TOR at BAHA this Sunday, 2pm?

travis+ml-tor-talk at subspacefield.org travis+ml-tor-talk at subspacefield.org
Tue Jun 7 07:22:03 PDT 2011

http://baha.bitrot.info/

We're meeting Sunday at 2pm to give a talk on VPNs and Darknets, and
I'd like to cover TOR too but I could use an expert to assist :-)

Would anyone in the Bay Area like to show up to speak briefly on TOR,
or simply to answer questions?

If you've got a full preso on TOR, contact me, we can arrange
something.

Cheers,
http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/ | 0800... in the morning, sir?
You - are my test pilots.  You're gonna kiss the sun, and taste the m-f rainbow!

----- End forwarded message -----